– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Proactive Training Scotland’s prior written consent.
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
Unless otherwise stated, all prices shown are in Pounds Sterling excluding VAT with the total including VAT either shown in brackets or separately at the checkout stage. Unless otherwise stated all prices are our standard prices and will usually remain the same for any particular item. By using our online service (Proactive Training Scotland) you agree that the price quoted at the checkout supersedes any price quoted on your purchase order.
Where possible the image shown represents the goods. However, certain pictures may represent a different manufacture, a generic form, a range of goods or an advertising image. In these cases the image does not necessarily accurately represent the product.
VAT is included on all relevant items at a rate of 20%, VAT is chargeable to all customers within the European Union. We do not charge VAT at this time.
POSTAGE AND HANDLING
Postage and handling will be calculated at the most economical rate. The postage fee will be calculated and shown to you before you enter your payment details.
Unless otherwise stated delivery times should be within 14 days for the UK, and within 20 days for other European Union countries, and within 30 days for the Rest of the World.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL AND CLAIM A REFUND
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order and claim a full refund at any time after you place your order and up to 14 working days after you receive the goods. If you wish to do this please contact Proactive Training Scotland. We will make the refund as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days. Your obligation after delivery and in the period up to the point of cancellation is to keep possession of the goods and take reasonable care of the goods. After you have cancelled you have a duty to restore the goods to us and in the meantime retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. Goods returned to Proactive Training Scotland not in a re-saleable condition will not be refunded. If you exercise your right to cancel your order after we have sent the goods, and they are not defective, of poor quality, misdescribed or not fit for their purpose, then you must send them back to us at your own expense.
IF WE HAVE A PROBLEM FULFULLING YOUR ORDER
If for any reason we cannot fulfill your order we will contact you to give you the choice of cancelling your order, ammending it, or waiting for the items you ordered to come into stock as appropriate.
WHEN DO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY?
These Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed on this web site or by phone, fax or mail order.
If you need any further assistance to place your order, please contact Proactive Training Scotland. If you have questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact Proactive Training Scotland. Alternatively, you may wish to enquire of your local trading standards office or Citizens Advice Bureau. The main consumer protection legislation governing this contract is the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999.